- Cooking Time: 4 hr 15 min
- Servings: 12 servings
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- 12 NUTTER BUTTER Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies, divided
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tub (12 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 2 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
- CRUSH 8 of the cookies in resealable plastic bag with rolling pin. Mix cookie crumbs and butter. Press onto bottom of foil-lined 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- MIX cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in 3 cups of the whipped topping. Spoon 1/2 cup of the cream cheese mixture into small bowl. Stir in melted chocolate until well blended; set aside. Spoon half of the remaining cream cheese mixture over crust. Top evenly with chocolate mixture; cover with remaining cream cheese mixture.
- FREEZE 4 hours or overnight until firm. Invert onto plate. Remove foil, then re-invert onto serving platter so that crumb layer is on bottom. Coarsely break the remaining 4 cookies. Top dessert with remaining whipping topping and cookies.
NotesFound this on bakerella.com and thought it was a cool dessert.