Chocolate & Pear Brownies
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
120ml vegetable oil
200g dark chocolate , in pieces
1/3 cup cocoa powder , sifted
¾ cup Natvia
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup apple puree
¾ cup gluten-free flour , sifted
1 cup diced pear
1. Preheat oven to 160°C.
2. Lightly grease an 18cm square cake tin and line the base with baking paper, overlapping the sides.
3. Put oil and chocolate into a saucepan over low heat and stir until chocolate has melted and combined.
4. Remove and set aside to cool slightly. Transfer to a large bowl.
Add cocoa, Natvia and vanilla and mix to combine. Stir in apple puree and flour. Gently fold in pear.
5. Pour the mixture into the tin and bake for approx 40-45 minutes or until the cake starts to come away from the sides of the tin.
Cool in the tin and then refrigerate for a couple of hours before cutting into squares.
6. Dust with pure icing sugar before serving, if desired.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Brownie