- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups almond meal(flour)
- 1/4 cup Splenda
- 1-3 Tbs unsweetened cocoa powder (optional)
- 4-6 Tbs melted butter
- Pour the almond meal, cocoa powder and splenda in a bowl and mix well with a fork.
- Add 4 Tbs of buttter and mix well... if it seems too dry, add another 1-2 Tbs and mix.
- Press it into the bottom of your pan and bake at 350ºF for 10-15 minutes.
- Let it cool completely before adding in the cheesecake batter.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More