- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups almond meal(flour)
- 1/4 cup Splenda
- 1-3 Tbs unsweetened cocoa powder (optional)
- 4-6 Tbs melted butter
- Pour the almond meal, cocoa powder and splenda in a bowl and mix well with a fork.
- Add 4 Tbs of buttter and mix well... if it seems too dry, add another 1-2 Tbs and mix.
- Press it into the bottom of your pan and bake at 350ºF for 10-15 minutes.
- Let it cool completely before adding in the cheesecake batter.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Cooking with SabraSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More