- Cooking Time: 35-40
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 2 Tbs. almond flavored liqueur
- 1 1/4 cups ground almonds
- Preheat oven to temperature 325F. Butter an 8 inch square baking pan. Beat butter and sugar in a bowl until creamy. Add next 3 ingredients and beat well. Stir in almond liqueur and ground almonds. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 35-40 minutes or just until set. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Cut into squares.
NotesYum. I was in a baking mood and found these at chefs.com. Very easy and so good -- awesome texture, thanks to the ground nuts.