- Cooking Time: 50-55
- Preparation Time:
- 1 C Butter, unsalted
- 2 C Sugar
- 1 t Watkins Double Strength Vanilla Extract
- 2 t Watkins Almond Extract
- 2 t Lemon Juice
- 4 Eggs
- 2 C Over ripe Banana, mashed
- 3 1/2 C All Purpose Flour
- 1 t Salt
- 2 t Baking Soda
- 2 t Watkins Baking Powder
- 1/3 C Watkins Cocoa Powder
- 1 C Cream
- 1/2 C Nuts, chopped
- 1/2 C Raisins
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
- Cream Butter and Sugar together. Add Vanilla Extract, Almond Extract, Lemon Juice and Eggs one at a time. Then add Bananas.
- Sift all dry ingredients together. Add to wet mixture alternately with Cream. Fold in Nuts and Raisins.
- Bake in 2 greased loaf pans for 50-55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean when tested.
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, SatisfyingSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More