- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup margarine -- room temperature
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 6 bananas -- mashed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease two 9x5 inch loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, cream together margarine, sugar and eggs.
- Stir in bananas and vanilla.
- Sift in flour, baking soda and cocoa; mix well.
- Blend in sour cream and chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into center of a loaf comes out clean.
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More