- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup margarine -- room temperature
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 6 bananas -- mashed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease two 9x5 inch loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, cream together margarine, sugar and eggs.
- Stir in bananas and vanilla.
- Sift in flour, baking soda and cocoa; mix well.
- Blend in sour cream and chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into center of a loaf comes out clean.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More