- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup margarine -- room temperature
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 6 bananas -- mashed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease two 9x5 inch loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, cream together margarine, sugar and eggs.
- Stir in bananas and vanilla.
- Sift in flour, baking soda and cocoa; mix well.
- Blend in sour cream and chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into center of a loaf comes out clean.
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More