Chocolate Banana Cake
1 ¾ cups plain flour
1 cup Natvia
¾ cup good quality cocoa
1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
3 medium ripe bananas (mashed)
2 eggs (lightly beaten)
½ cup coconut oil or butter (melted, cooled)
½ cup milk
1 cup water
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Thickened cream or ice cream to serve
1. Preheat oven to 180 C
2. Sift flour, Natvia, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda & salt into a large bowl.
3. Combine mashed bananas, eggs, melted coconut oil (or butter), milk, water and vanilla extract and mix to combine.
4. Add wet ingredients to dry and stir to combine.
5. Pour into a well greased square or round cake tin (approx. 22cmx 22cm)
6. Bake for 35-40 minutes (until a skewer comes out clean)