- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 frozen pie shell, pricked several times with tines of a fork
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding, prepared to package directions
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced thin on an angle
- 1 can spray whipped cream
- 1 dark chocolate candy bar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Bake pie shell 10 to 12 minutes, until golden. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Line the baked and cooled pie shell with a layer of chocolate pudding, half of the prepared amount. Add a layer of bananas. Top with remaining prepared instant chocolate pudding and remaining bananas.
- Cover the top with a giant swirl of whip cream from the spray can, starting at the center and working out. Shave a chocolate bar with a vegetable peeler and top pie with shavings. Serve immediately.
NotesFast & easy & oh so good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More