- Cooking Time: n/a
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Handful of mixed greens
- 1/2 cup of frozen banana pieces
- 1 tablespoon almond butter/scoop of protein powder
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon ground flax seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- I use a Nutribullet, but any high speed blender will work.
- In the Nutribullet I layer my greens in the mixing cup first
- Then add bananas, almond butter/protein powder, cacao powder
- Fill the cup with almond milk to the max line
- Now add the ground flax seeds
- Mix for 30-45 seconds
- Pour & enjoy!
- Refrigerate over night for a delicious grab & go breakfast treat.
NotesI love the combination of chocolate & bananas. Who knew a treat this tasty could be so healthy! Feel free to use a "milk" of your choice. I like to precut & freeze banana pieces when my bananas are starting to brown. This way they are not wasted, & they make my drink chilly!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More