- Cooking Time: 30 Min
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 30 Min
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch single crust pie
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup heavy fake oakley sunglasses whipping cream
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 large bananas, sliced
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1.Knead together the pie dough and the 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans. Line 9 inch pie fake oakley sunglasses pan with the pecan dough; bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 15-20 minutes. Let cool.
- 2.Beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth, and spread in the pie shell.
- 3.Prepare oakley outlet chocolate pudding according to package instructions, but use 1/2 cup less milk. Set aside.
- 4.Whip the cream with 1/2 cup sugar. Spread half of the whipped cream over the cream oakley outlet cheese in the shell. Lay sliced bananas on top of the whipped cream, and cover with the chocolate pie filling. Spread the other half of the whipped cream over the bananas. Sprinkle with chopped pecans, and refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving.
NotesThis pie is actually better the second day. So the best plan would be to make it the day before you need it, and let it sit in the refrigerator overnight