- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups fat free milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Reduced Calorie Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1/2 cup COOL WHIP FREE Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- Pour milk into medium bowl. Add pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon half of the pudding mixture evenly into six dessert glasses; cover with layer of strawberries.
- Top with the remaining pudding mixture.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve. Garnish with remaining whipped topping and strawberry slices.
- Makes 6 servings, about 1/2 cup each.
- Best of Season -Substitute any combination of cut-up fruit for the sliced strawberries.
- How to Hull Strawberries - Using your fingertips, pull off the leafy cap of the strawberry. Then, cut out the soft inner white core of the berry with the tip of a paring knife. To completely core the strawberry, push a plastic drinking straw all of the way through the strawberry, starting at the bottom of the berry.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving: 85 Calories, 1g total fat
NotesThis recipe was on "The Biggest Loser" tv show last week. I think it sounds and looked really good.
Prep: 5 min.
Total: 1 hour 5 min. (incl. refrigerating)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Oreo Cookie Balls
Crispy Chicken Strips
Star Anise Spice CakeSee More