- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 oz butter
- 6 oz dark chocolate
- 2 cups flour
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- tempered chocolate
- Melt butter and chocolate together.
- Combine flour, cocoa, powder, salt and soda.
- Beat eggs and sugar for 2 mins.
- Add in chocolate butter mixture.
- Add dry ingredients and mix to combine. Let dough stand for 15 - 20 mins to thicken.
- Form dough into logs. Bake at 350 for about 30 mins. Remove from over and let stand 20 mins.
- Cut each log into strips with a serrated knife. Bake slices for 12 more mins. Let cool.
- Once cookies are cool they can be dipped into tempered chocolate. I used dark chocolate but you can use milk or even white chocolate if you wish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More