- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 oz butter
- 6 oz dark chocolate
- 2 cups flour
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- tempered chocolate
- Melt butter and chocolate together.
- Combine flour, cocoa, powder, salt and soda.
- Beat eggs and sugar for 2 mins.
- Add in chocolate butter mixture.
- Add dry ingredients and mix to combine. Let dough stand for 15 - 20 mins to thicken.
- Form dough into logs. Bake at 350 for about 30 mins. Remove from over and let stand 20 mins.
- Cut each log into strips with a serrated knife. Bake slices for 12 more mins. Let cool.
- Once cookies are cool they can be dipped into tempered chocolate. I used dark chocolate but you can use milk or even white chocolate if you wish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More