- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 18-30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar (or more)
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 2 teaspoons flavoring (I used raspberry. Orange or almond would work nicely too)
- 2 egg substitute
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- liquor flavoring (Chambord)
- Combine flour, sugar, cocoa, salt and baking baking powder.
- Separately, mix flavoring and eggs.
- Combine. Add splash of liquor or water as needed to have a sticky consistency.
- If the mixture is too stiff, it won't spread out properly.
- Put this glob on a greased cookie sheet and arrange it into a log about 15 inch es long and 1 1/2 - 2" wide.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool a few minutes, then slice diagonally into 1/2- 3/4" slices.
- I got 18 pieces from mine.
- Place the slices on their side and put back in the oven (300 degrees) for 15 minutes.
- Turn over and cook another 10-15 minutes.
- If you can afford the fat, a small drizzle of semisweet chocolate is wonderful on these when cooled.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More