- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 18-30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar (or more)
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 2 teaspoons flavoring (I used raspberry. Orange or almond would work nicely too)
- 2 egg substitute
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- liquor flavoring (Chambord)
- Combine flour, sugar, cocoa, salt and baking baking powder.
- Separately, mix flavoring and eggs.
- Combine. Add splash of liquor or water as needed to have a sticky consistency.
- If the mixture is too stiff, it won't spread out properly.
- Put this glob on a greased cookie sheet and arrange it into a log about 15 inch es long and 1 1/2 - 2" wide.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool a few minutes, then slice diagonally into 1/2- 3/4" slices.
- I got 18 pieces from mine.
- Place the slices on their side and put back in the oven (300 degrees) for 15 minutes.
- Turn over and cook another 10-15 minutes.
- If you can afford the fat, a small drizzle of semisweet chocolate is wonderful on these when cooled.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More