- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 18
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 package dark chocolate cake mix
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup coffee flavored liqueur( or use cooled
- strong black coffee)
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, eggs, oil, and coffee liqueur. Blend at low speed until moistened. (30 sec.)
- Mix at medium speed for 2 minutes until well blended. Fold in chocolate chips. Batter will be thick. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour. Cake is done when toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean. (I usually have to add 5 min.)
- Cool for 15 - 20 min. in pan, then turn out on platter and cool completely.
NotesIf you love chocolate, you'll love this cake!!
A family favourite but we're chok-a-holics!
This cake is so moist and rich, you don't need to frost but I like to put a glaze on. LOOKS NICER!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More