- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 18
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 package dark chocolate cake mix
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup coffee flavored liqueur( or use cooled
- strong black coffee)
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, eggs, oil, and coffee liqueur. Blend at low speed until moistened. (30 sec.)
- Mix at medium speed for 2 minutes until well blended. Fold in chocolate chips. Batter will be thick. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour. Cake is done when toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean. (I usually have to add 5 min.)
- Cool for 15 - 20 min. in pan, then turn out on platter and cool completely.
NotesIf you love chocolate, you'll love this cake!!
A family favourite but we're chok-a-holics!
This cake is so moist and rich, you don't need to frost but I like to put a glaze on. LOOKS NICER!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More