- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups mashed banana (about 3 medium bananas)
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1. In mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add egg, vanilla, and bananas, beating thoroughly.
- 2. In a separate bowl, combine flour, soda, baking powder, and salt. Add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- 3. Divide batter in half. Add the cocoa to one portion of the batter. Spread that portion in the bottom of a greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Spoon remaining batter on top, swirling gently with butter knife if desired, and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- 4. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until batter tests done with a toothpick or fork. Cool and cut into 24 squares
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Refreshing Grapefruit Sangria
CRISPY BAKED RAVIOLISee More