- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 quart heavy cream
- 1½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 brioche loaf
- 3 chocolate muffins
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Boil cream, sugar and vanilla together in a saucepan.
- Temper the boiled cream slowly into the egg yolks to bring the egg yolks up to heat.
- Pour tempered egg yolks back into the saucepan and let sit for 3–4 minutes.
- Strain into a container and cool.
- Dice bread (with no crust) and chocolate muffins into a mixing bowl.
- Place in a pan and pour the custard on top.
- Bake in the oven at 325° F for 25 minutes or until firm.
- Cool and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
The Social CookbookSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More