- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 35 unsalted soda crackers
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover cookie sheet with foil.
- Spray foil with cooking oil spray.
- Place crackers on foil in 5 x 7 inch rows.
- Microwave butter on high for 2 minutes.
- Add brown sugar and stir.
- Microwave on high for 2 more minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Pour over crackers.
- Bake 17 - 20 minutes (should bubble but not burn).
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over hot crackers. Spread after 2 minutes (chips have softened). Sprinkle nuts on top.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Break into pieces.
- Can be frozen.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
MetroCooking DC 2013
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More