- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 35 unsalted soda crackers
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover cookie sheet with foil.
- Spray foil with cooking oil spray.
- Place crackers on foil in 5 x 7 inch rows.
- Microwave butter on high for 2 minutes.
- Add brown sugar and stir.
- Microwave on high for 2 more minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Pour over crackers.
- Bake 17 - 20 minutes (should bubble but not burn).
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over hot crackers. Spread after 2 minutes (chips have softened). Sprinkle nuts on top.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Break into pieces.
- Can be frozen.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More