- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 35 unsalted soda crackers
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover cookie sheet with foil.
- Spray foil with cooking oil spray.
- Place crackers on foil in 5 x 7 inch rows.
- Microwave butter on high for 2 minutes.
- Add brown sugar and stir.
- Microwave on high for 2 more minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Pour over crackers.
- Bake 17 - 20 minutes (should bubble but not burn).
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over hot crackers. Spread after 2 minutes (chips have softened). Sprinkle nuts on top.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Break into pieces.
- Can be frozen.
Koken met Oma
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More