- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 15
- Brownie Strawberry Tort
- 2 Boxes Brownie Mix
- 1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Box Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 1 Carton Whip Cream
- 1 Quart of Strawberries ~ Sliced
- Mix Brownie mix & bake according to cake directions.
- Split batter between too pans lined with Reynolds parchment paper.
- Bake according to Cake Directions.
- Let cool to a warm touch but not cold otherwise the Reynolds Parchment paper will not come off easily.
- Flip over in pan and remove Reynolds parchment paper.
- Stir together the sweetened cond. milk, pudding and whipped cream.
- Take one brownie and put in a tort dish or on a cake plate. Tort dish works better.
- Spread half the mixture on top, add 1/2 of the strawberries.
- Add the other layer of brownie and do it again ~ refrigerate and serve or stash for personal reasons. :)
NotesI can't remember where I picked this particular recipe up but I've been making and taking it everywhere for years. It's a Birthday Tradition in our home as well. This is an all around favorite which I've held secret for many moons. I'm thinking that if I posted it early, it'll get eventually buried hehe. (me stingy ? nah) well yah. Hey ! Good Recipes are POWER !!!! Just remember to tell 'em you got it from ~Hutch~ Happy Holidays!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More