- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 15
- Brownie Strawberry Tort
- 2 Boxes Brownie Mix
- 1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Box Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 1 Carton Whip Cream
- 1 Quart of Strawberries ~ Sliced
- Mix Brownie mix & bake according to cake directions.
- Split batter between too pans lined with Reynolds parchment paper.
- Bake according to Cake Directions.
- Let cool to a warm touch but not cold otherwise the Reynolds Parchment paper will not come off easily.
- Flip over in pan and remove Reynolds parchment paper.
- Stir together the sweetened cond. milk, pudding and whipped cream.
- Take one brownie and put in a tort dish or on a cake plate. Tort dish works better.
- Spread half the mixture on top, add 1/2 of the strawberries.
- Add the other layer of brownie and do it again ~ refrigerate and serve or stash for personal reasons. :)
NotesI can't remember where I picked this particular recipe up but I've been making and taking it everywhere for years. It's a Birthday Tradition in our home as well. This is an all around favorite which I've held secret for many moons. I'm thinking that if I posted it early, it'll get eventually buried hehe. (me stingy ? nah) well yah. Hey ! Good Recipes are POWER !!!! Just remember to tell 'em you got it from ~Hutch~ Happy Holidays!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More