- Cooking Time: 20-25 mins (brownies)
- Servings: About 8
- Preparation Time: 45 mins - 1 hr.
BackstoryI invented this recipe thinking it would be attractive and yummy!!!!!!!
- 1 big carton of Cool Whip or equal amount of Whipped Cream
- lg. pkg. of Chocolate Fudge type pudding (FF or light if preferred)
- 1-brownie mix
- Chopped Maraschino Cherries (optional)
- Bake Brownies According to pkg. directions. Let cool completely.
- Cut up pan of brownies, saving enough to crumble on the top.
- Layer in a pretty clear bowl the brownies, cool whip and chocolate pudding.....also cherries if using.
- Finish with Cool Whip or Whipped Cream and then crumble saved brownie pieces to put on top of that.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight if you would like to make this ahead.