- Cooking Time: 20-25 mins (brownies)
- Servings: About 8
- Preparation Time: 45 mins - 1 hr.
- 1 big carton of Cool Whip or equal amount of Whipped Cream
- lg. pkg. of Chocolate Fudge type pudding (FF or light if preferred)
- 1-brownie mix
- Chopped Maraschino Cherries (optional)
- Bake Brownies According to pkg. directions. Let cool completely.
- Cut up pan of brownies, saving enough to crumble on the top.
- Layer in a pretty clear bowl the brownies, cool whip and chocolate pudding.....also cherries if using.
- Finish with Cool Whip or Whipped Cream and then crumble saved brownie pieces to put on top of that.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight if you would like to make this ahead.
NotesI invented this recipe thinking it would be attractive and yummy!!!!!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More