1 1/2 cups of sifted all-purpose flour
1/2 cup cocoa
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
3/4 cup butter or margarine softened
2 cups granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup chopped nuts
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Grease a 13x9x2 inch pan.
2. In a small bowl, add flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt.
3. In a large mixing bowl, cream butter, and sugar with mixer for 1 minute.
4. Add eggs and continuing mixing until well blended, about 2 minutes.
5. On low speed gradually add flour mixture.
6. Add vanilla. Mix on a medium speed for 1 minute.
7. Add nuts and chips.
8. Pour into pan and bake 25 to 30 minutes (350 degrees).
Cool in pan or wire rack.