- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 18.25 Devil's Food cake mix
- 1 3.9 ounce dark fudge instand pudding mix
- 1 1/4 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- CHOCOLATE GLAZE
- 1 Cup chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, milk, oil, syrup, and eggs. Beat on low speed to blend, then beat on medium speed for 2-3 minutes. Gently stir in chocolate chips and pour batter into greased and floured 12 cup capacity bundt cake pan.
- Bake for 55 minutes to 1 hour or until cake tester comes out clean. Let cake cool in pan for 10 minutes and then turn out onto cooling rack. Sprinkle with powdered sugar for garnish or drizzle with chocolate glaze.
- FOR GLAZE: Combine chocolate chips and milk in small saucepan. Cook and stir over low heat until blended and mixture comes to a boil. Lower heat and cook, stirring constantly until thickened.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
The NourishFull Kitchen
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More