- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryJust Tried this recipe for Chocolate frosting instead of the one I usually use. It is great and so easy to make. Will use it often. I left in the internet url for the site where I got the recipe.
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- Cocoa powder, see below
- 2 2/3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- For light chocolate frosting use 1/3 cup cocoa powder For medium chocolate frosting use 1/2 cup cocoa powder for dark chocolate frosting use 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- In mixer bowl cream the butter. Add the cocoa and powdered sugar alternately with milk. Beat to spreading consistency adding more milk if needed. Blend in vanilla.