- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- Cocoa powder, see below
- 2 2/3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- For light chocolate frosting use 1/3 cup cocoa powder For medium chocolate frosting use 1/2 cup cocoa powder for dark chocolate frosting use 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- In mixer bowl cream the butter. Add the cocoa and powdered sugar alternately with milk. Beat to spreading consistency adding more milk if needed. Blend in vanilla.
NotesJust Tried this recipe for Chocolate frosting instead of the one I usually use. It is great and so easy to make. Will use it often. I left in the internet url for the site where I got the recipe.