- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Enough for 2-3 layers
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup soft butter
- 1 pound sifted confectioners' sugar (about 4 1/4 cups sifted, 3 3/4 cups unsifted)
- dash salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 squares melted unsweetened chocolate
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream or half-and-half (more or less)
- Cream soft butter; gradually add sifted confectioners' sugar. Add dash of salt, vanilla extract, melted chocolate, and about 3 tablespoons of cream. Beat until smooth and spreading consistency, adding more cream if necessary.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Recipes Worth Counter Surfing For - Vizsla Owners Best Loved RecipesSee More
All American Sloppy Joes
Crab With Ginger And Scallions
BLT SandwichSee More