- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Enough for 2-3 layers
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup soft butter
- 1 pound sifted confectioners' sugar (about 4 1/4 cups sifted, 3 3/4 cups unsifted)
- dash salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 squares melted unsweetened chocolate
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream or half-and-half (more or less)
- Cream soft butter; gradually add sifted confectioners' sugar. Add dash of salt, vanilla extract, melted chocolate, and about 3 tablespoons of cream. Beat until smooth and spreading consistency, adding more cream if necessary.
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Get Fit With Good Food!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More