- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 6
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 cups oven-toasted rice cereal
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
- Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Combine sugar and corn syrup in large, heavy-duty saucepan; bring just to a boil over medium heat. stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; stir in peanut butter.
- Stir in cereal.
- Press into prepared baking pan.
- Melt chocolate and butterscotch morsels in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; Stir.
- The morsels may retain some of their original shape.
- If necessary, microwave at additional 10 to 15-second intervals, stirring just until smooth. Spread over cereal mixture.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until firm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More