- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 6
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 cups oven-toasted rice cereal
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
- Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Combine sugar and corn syrup in large, heavy-duty saucepan; bring just to a boil over medium heat. stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; stir in peanut butter.
- Stir in cereal.
- Press into prepared baking pan.
- Melt chocolate and butterscotch morsels in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; Stir.
- The morsels may retain some of their original shape.
- If necessary, microwave at additional 10 to 15-second intervals, stirring just until smooth. Spread over cereal mixture.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until firm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More