- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is our favorite dessert to serve when camping and for a more formal affair I will pull out my finest martini glasses and serve this with a scoop of premium ice cream and chocolate sauce.
- 1 package chocolate cake mix
- 1 package 3.9 ounce instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- whipped cream or ice cream
- In a mixing bowl, combine the first six ingredients. beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into a 5-qt. slow cooker that has been coated with cooking spray. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out the moist crumbs. Serve in bowls with whipped cream or ice cream if desired. Yield: 10-12 servings.