- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups unsifted all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine (room temperature)
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 oz. unsweetened chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine flour, baking powder, soda and salt. Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla to creamed mixture. Beat thoroughly. Add flour mixture to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each addition. Add melted chocolate and beat thoroughly.
- Pour batter into 2 greased 8-9' pans. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until top springs back when touched lightly in center.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More