- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups unsifted all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine (room temperature)
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 oz. unsweetened chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine flour, baking powder, soda and salt. Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla to creamed mixture. Beat thoroughly. Add flour mixture to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each addition. Add melted chocolate and beat thoroughly.
- Pour batter into 2 greased 8-9' pans. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until top springs back when touched lightly in center.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More