- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and lightly flour two 9-inch round cake pans (this will also make 24 cupcakes or a 13x9 inch sheet cake.)
- In a large bowl, with mixer on low speed, mix all cake ingredients 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed, scraping sides occasionally, 2 min.
- Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake 30 min. our until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean.
- Let cool on a wire rack for 10 min, them remove from pans and let cool completely.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More