- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and lightly flour two 9-inch round cake pans (this will also make 24 cupcakes or a 13x9 inch sheet cake.)
- In a large bowl, with mixer on low speed, mix all cake ingredients 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed, scraping sides occasionally, 2 min.
- Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake 30 min. our until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean.
- Let cool on a wire rack for 10 min, them remove from pans and let cool completely.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Jack O Lantern Cupcake
Silky Chocolate Kefir Tarts
creamed carrotsSee More