- Cooking Time: 10-12 minutes
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 3/4C Flour
- 3/4C cocoa powder
- 3/4C granulated Sugar
- 3/4C Light brown sugar
- 1/2tsp. Baking soda
- 1/2tsp. Baking powder
- 1C butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 bag of Hershey Candy cane kiss candies
- Method: (with oven preheated to 350 degrees)
- 1. In a med sized bowl, cream butter and sugars on medium speed until well combined and light in color
- 2. Add the egg & vanilla until well incorporated. Be sure to scrape the sides and the bottom of bowl.
- 3. In another bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt & cocoa powder. Add to butter mixture slowly, on medium speed, stop once all is well combined ( be careful not to over mix)
- 4. Take a small scoop or a spoon full of dough and form 1 inch balls. Bake for about 10-12 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack. Once the cookies are cooled but slightly warm to the touch, lightly press candy cane kisses into the center.
NotesThese are just delicious. The cookie is the perfect amount of chocolate and very moist.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More