- Cooking Time: 10-12 minutes
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
BackstoryThese are just delicious. The cookie is the perfect amount of chocolate and very moist.
- 1 3/4C Flour
- 3/4C cocoa powder
- 3/4C granulated Sugar
- 3/4C Light brown sugar
- 1/2tsp. Baking soda
- 1/2tsp. Baking powder
- 1C butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 bag of Hershey Candy cane kiss candies
- Method: (with oven preheated to 350 degrees)
- 1. In a med sized bowl, cream butter and sugars on medium speed until well combined and light in color
- 2. Add the egg & vanilla until well incorporated. Be sure to scrape the sides and the bottom of bowl.
- 3. In another bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt & cocoa powder. Add to butter mixture slowly, on medium speed, stop once all is well combined ( be careful not to over mix)
- 4. Take a small scoop or a spoon full of dough and form 1 inch balls. Bake for about 10-12 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack. Once the cookies are cooled but slightly warm to the touch, lightly press candy cane kisses into the center.