- Cooking Time: 29-34 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 50 minutes
- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
- package (about 18 oz.) chocolate cake mix
- cup instant coffee, divided
- teaspoons hot water
- container (16 oz.) ready-to-spread cream cheese frosting
- cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- teaspoons vegetable oil
- Fresh raspberries (optional)
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with Reynolds Parchment Paper; set aside. Prepare cake mix following package directions, adding 2 tablespoons instant coffee before mixing. Spoon cake batter into parchment paper-lined baking pan.
- BAKE 29 to 34 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool. Invert cake onto a platter; remove parchment paper.
- DISSOLVE remaining instant coffee in hot water. Stir frosting into coffee mixture until smooth. Frost cake. Microwave chocolate chips and oil on HIGH power in a small microwave-safe dish, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, stirring once, until chocolate is melted. Drizzle melted chocolate over frosted cake. Let stand until chocolate sets. Cut into 12 squares. Garnish with fresh raspberries, if desired.
NotesI used to make chocolate cappuccino cake with my grandmother when I was a young girl and that's when I first fell in love with cooking and baking. Today I make this cake with my friends and it's always a crazy fun time!! Of course this cake wouldn't be possible without the classic Reynolds Parchment Paper.
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More