- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup powdered coffee creamer
- 1 cup chocolate drink mix
- 2/3 cup instant coffee crystals
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Powder instant coffee in small coffee bean grinder, then wisk all ingredients and store in an airtight container in a cool, dark place.
- To prepare one serving, add 3 tablespoons mix to 6 ounces of hot water and stir well to blend.
- Makes 3 cups of mix.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Special SmoothiesSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More