- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup powdered coffee creamer
- 1 cup chocolate drink mix
- 2/3 cup instant coffee crystals
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Powder instant coffee in small coffee bean grinder, then wisk all ingredients and store in an airtight container in a cool, dark place.
- To prepare one serving, add 3 tablespoons mix to 6 ounces of hot water and stir well to blend.
- Makes 3 cups of mix.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More