CHOCOLATE CARAMEL BARS
- Cooking Time: 24 - 30
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup each granulated sugar and firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup Miracle Whip or Miracle Whip Light dressing
- 1 tsp. each vanilla and baking soda
- 2 Cups flour
- 1 Pkg.(14 ounces) Kraft caramels
- 1/4 Cup milk
- 1 Cup each bakers semi-sweet real chocolate chips & chopped pecans
Heat oven to 350.
Beat eggs,sugars,dressing and vanilla with electric mixer;add flour and baking soda.
Set aside 1 cup of the batter.
Spread remaining batter into lightly greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
Bake 12 to 15 minutes. Cool 10 minutes.
Melt caramels with milk over low heat. Top crust with caramel mixture;sprinkle with chips and pecans.
Spoon reserved 1 cup batter by teaspoonfuls over pecans. Continue baking 12 to 15 minutes.