- Cooking Time: 24 - 30
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup each granulated sugar and firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup Miracle Whip or Miracle Whip Light dressing
- 1 tsp. each vanilla and baking soda
- 2 Cups flour
- 1 Pkg.(14 ounces) Kraft caramels
- 1/4 Cup milk
- 1 Cup each bakers semi-sweet real chocolate chips & chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350.
- Beat eggs,sugars,dressing and vanilla with electric mixer;add flour and baking soda.
- Set aside 1 cup of the batter.
- Spread remaining batter into lightly greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes. Cool 10 minutes.
- Melt caramels with milk over low heat. Top crust with caramel mixture;sprinkle with chips and pecans.
- Spoon reserved 1 cup batter by teaspoonfuls over pecans. Continue baking 12 to 15 minutes.
Notes"End up behind gold bars"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Cooking with SabraSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More