- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 whole reduced-fat graham crackers, crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 25 caramels
- 1/4 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter.
- Press onto the bottom of a 9-in. springform pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 5-10 minutes or until set.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, stir caramels and milk until smooth.
- Pour over crust.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in melted chocolate.
- Pour over caramel layer.
- Place pan on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- Chill for 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove sides of pan.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More