- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 whole reduced-fat graham crackers, crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 25 caramels
- 1/4 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter.
- Press onto the bottom of a 9-in. springform pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 5-10 minutes or until set.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, stir caramels and milk until smooth.
- Pour over crust.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in melted chocolate.
- Pour over caramel layer.
- Place pan on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- Chill for 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove sides of pan.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
Amsterdam Friends CookbookSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More