- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 shot Stoli Vanilla Vodka
- 1 shot Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- 1 shot Somebody's Mother's Chocolate Sauce
- Swirl Somebody's Mother's Caramel Sauce around the inside rim of a martini glass.
- Fill shaker with ice. Pour in the Stoli Vanilla Vodka, Godiva Chocolate Liqueur, and Somebody's Mother's Chocolate Sauce.
- Shake well and pour into the martini glass.
- If done correctly, it should taste like an adult milkshake.
- A little whipped cream on top never hurt anyone either!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
The Naked MacaronSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More