- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 shot Stoli Vanilla Vodka
- 1 shot Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- 1 shot Somebody's Mother's Chocolate Sauce
- Swirl Somebody's Mother's Caramel Sauce around the inside rim of a martini glass.
- Fill shaker with ice. Pour in the Stoli Vanilla Vodka, Godiva Chocolate Liqueur, and Somebody's Mother's Chocolate Sauce.
- Shake well and pour into the martini glass.
- If done correctly, it should taste like an adult milkshake.
- A little whipped cream on top never hurt anyone either!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More