- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 shot Stoli Vanilla Vodka
- 1 shot Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- 1 shot Somebody's Mother's Chocolate Sauce
- Swirl Somebody's Mother's Caramel Sauce around the inside rim of a martini glass.
- Fill shaker with ice. Pour in the Stoli Vanilla Vodka, Godiva Chocolate Liqueur, and Somebody's Mother's Chocolate Sauce.
- Shake well and pour into the martini glass.
- If done correctly, it should taste like an adult milkshake.
- A little whipped cream on top never hurt anyone either!
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
MetroCooking DC 2013
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More