- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 9 Dozen
- Preparation Time: 12 Minutes
- 1-13oz. Bag thick ruffled potato chips(Wavy Lays)
- 1-14oz. Bag Caramels
- 1/3 Cup whipping cream
- 1-11.5oz. Bag milk chocolate morsels
- 2- Tablespoons shortening
- 1- Cup finely chopped pecans (toasted)
- Spread whole potato chips in single layers on parchment paper-lined wire
- Combine caramels and cream in a heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring
- constantly until smooth. Remove from heat. Drizzle caramel over chips.
- Melt milk chocolate morsels and shortening in a small bowl in microwave at
- High 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute. Cool slightly.
- Drizzle chocolate over caramel on potato chips, sprinkle with pecans.
- Cool until chocolate and caramel harden. Enjoy!
NotesThese chips are best served the day they're made. Use the thickest ridged potato chip you can find.
My Family Cookbook
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More