CHOCOLATE CARAMEL PECAN POTATO CHIPS
- Servings: 9 Dozen
- Preparation Time: 12 Minutes
- 1-13oz. Bag thick ruffled potato chips(Wavy Lays)
- 1-14oz. Bag Caramels
- 1/3 Cup whipping cream
- 1-11.5oz. Bag milk chocolate morsels
- 2- Tablespoons shortening
- 1- Cup finely chopped pecans (toasted)
Spread whole potato chips in single layers on parchment paper-lined wire
Combine caramels and cream in a heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring
constantly until smooth. Remove from heat. Drizzle caramel over chips.
Melt milk chocolate morsels and shortening in a small bowl in microwave at
High 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute. Cool slightly.
Drizzle chocolate over caramel on potato chips, sprinkle with pecans.
Cool until chocolate and caramel harden. Enjoy!