- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 9 Dozen
- Preparation Time: 12 Minutes
- 1-13oz. Bag thick ruffled potato chips(Wavy Lays)
- 1-14oz. Bag Caramels
- 1/3 Cup whipping cream
- 1-11.5oz. Bag milk chocolate morsels
- 2- Tablespoons shortening
- 1- Cup finely chopped pecans (toasted)
- Spread whole potato chips in single layers on parchment paper-lined wire
- Combine caramels and cream in a heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring
- constantly until smooth. Remove from heat. Drizzle caramel over chips.
- Melt milk chocolate morsels and shortening in a small bowl in microwave at
- High 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute. Cool slightly.
- Drizzle chocolate over caramel on potato chips, sprinkle with pecans.
- Cool until chocolate and caramel harden. Enjoy!
NotesThese chips are best served the day they're made. Use the thickest ridged potato chip you can find.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
NFPG Recipe Collection
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More