CHOCOLATE CARAMEL TRIFLE
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box prepared/baked brownie mix (13x9 size)
- 3 cups COLD milk (can use skim)
- 2 (4 serving-size each) instant chocolate pudding mixes
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Cool Whip, thawed (can use Lite)
- caramel topping
- crushed oreos, mini chocolate chips, chocolate shavings or whatever topping you want
- Bake the brownies according to package directions, cool completely, and cut into 1" squares.
- Dump the COLD milk into a medium size bowl and stir in the chocolate pudding mixes. Whisk for two minutes.
- Stir 1 cup of Cool Whip into the pudding.
- In a large trifle dish, lay half of the brownie squares as the first layer. On top of these, layer on half the pudding mixture.
- Add half of the desired solid topping (oreos, chocolate chips, shavings, or whatever).
- Then layer on half the remaining Cool Whip.
- Swirl around some of the caramel topping.
- Now start again with the brownies, then add the rest of the pudding mixture, then the rest of the Cool Whip.
- Garnish with more caramel topping and the remainder of your solid toppings.
NotesSo easy and so good! Best assembled the day you plan to eat it; I wouldn't keep it for more than a day or two left over.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More