- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box prepared/baked brownie mix (13x9 size)
- 3 cups COLD milk (can use skim)
- 2 (4 serving-size each) instant chocolate pudding mixes
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Cool Whip, thawed (can use Lite)
- caramel topping
- crushed oreos, mini chocolate chips, chocolate shavings or whatever topping you want
- Bake the brownies according to package directions, cool completely, and cut into 1" squares.
- Dump the COLD milk into a medium size bowl and stir in the chocolate pudding mixes. Whisk for two minutes.
- Stir 1 cup of Cool Whip into the pudding.
- In a large trifle dish, lay half of the brownie squares as the first layer. On top of these, layer on half the pudding mixture.
- Add half of the desired solid topping (oreos, chocolate chips, shavings, or whatever).
- Then layer on half the remaining Cool Whip.
- Swirl around some of the caramel topping.
- Now start again with the brownies, then add the rest of the pudding mixture, then the rest of the Cool Whip.
- Garnish with more caramel topping and the remainder of your solid toppings.
NotesSo easy and so good! Best assembled the day you plan to eat it; I wouldn't keep it for more than a day or two left over.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More