- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup choc-hazelnut spread(Nutella)
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- 1/2 cup chopped dates
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- Line an 8 inch square pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- In a saucepan, bring brown sugar, corn syrup and butter to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, stir in hazelnut spread.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cereal, dates and peanuts.
- Pour chocolate mixture over cereal mixture, stir until coated.
- Firmly press into lined pan, chill a few minutes in refrigerator.
NotesAlternative to usual Rice Krispies Treats
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More