- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
BackstoryThis is a slightly modified Land O Lakes recipe. Nice for fall. We had it for dessert with vanilla ice cream but I'm thinking it would make a nice breakfast, too.
- Bread Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 (1-ounce) squares semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons instant chai tea latte mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Glaze Ingredients:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon instant chai tea latte mix
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 to 5 teaspoons heavy cream
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom only of loaf pan; set aside. Combine water and baking chocolate in 1-quart saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until chocolate is melted. Remove from heat; cool to room temperature.
- Combine brown sugar, 1/2 cup butter, eggs and 1 teaspoon vanilla in large bowl. Beat at medium speed until creamy. Add chocolate mixture and sour cream. Continue beating until well mixed. Reduce speed to low; add all remaining bread ingredients. Beat until mixture is smooth.
- Spoon batter into prepared loaf pan. Bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool completely.
- Combine all glaze ingredients except milk in small bowl. Beat at medium speed, adding enough milk for desired spreading consistency. Glaze cooled bread.
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
Castello Cheese: Unlock Your Inner Chef (Inspired by Burnt, the Film)See More
Frank's Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Applesauce Oaties – Great, Great Grandma Hannon
Pumpkin CheesecakeSee More