- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 80
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate wafers (about 30 wafers)
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in 9-inch square baking pan.
- Stir in crumbs and 1/2 cup nuts.
- Press to cover bottom of pan.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, cocoa, egg, and vanilla at medium speed until smooth.
- Pour over crust and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup nuts.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Let Stand at room temperature 2 hours.
- Cut into 1-inch squares with a sharp knife. Store covered, in refrigerator.
NotesIf you love cheesecake and chocolate, you'll love these. I include these in my Christmas cookie tray and everyone loves them. I found these years ago in a free store cookbook.
These cookies are best presented in a single layer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
MetroCooking DC 2013
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More