- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 80
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate wafers (about 30 wafers)
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in 9-inch square baking pan.
- Stir in crumbs and 1/2 cup nuts.
- Press to cover bottom of pan.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, cocoa, egg, and vanilla at medium speed until smooth.
- Pour over crust and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup nuts.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Let Stand at room temperature 2 hours.
- Cut into 1-inch squares with a sharp knife. Store covered, in refrigerator.
NotesIf you love cheesecake and chocolate, you'll love these. I include these in my Christmas cookie tray and everyone loves them. I found these years ago in a free store cookbook.
These cookies are best presented in a single layer.
Growers' Giveback Potluck
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More