- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 12 oz. cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- whipped cream for decorating
- chocolate curls for decorating
- For the crust:
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup crushed amaretti cookies (if unavailable, use all graham cracker crumbs for a total of 1 1/2 cups)
- 6 tablespoos butter, melted
- 1. Place a baking sheet in the oven and preheat to 350' F
- 2. For the crust, mix the crumbs and butter in a bowl.
- 3. With a spoon, press the crumbs evenly over the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie pan. Bake for 8 minutes. Let cool. Keep the oven on.
- 4. With an electric mixer, beat the cheese and cream together until smooth. Beat in teh sugar, cocoa and cinnamon until blended.
- 5. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating just enough to blend.
- 6. Pour into the pie shell and bake on the hot sheet for 25-30 minutes The filling will sink down as it cools. Decorate with whipped cream and chocolate curls.
NotesMy 16 yr old daughter and her friend got this recipe from a book called Cookies, Pies, Breads & Tarts. It was easy enough for them to make this and tastes wonderful. Sorry I don't have a picture of it, but it was half gone before I even saw it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More