- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 2
- 1 pkg. Sugar free Jello Pudding-Cheesecake flavor
- 2 1/4 c. skim milk
- 3 scoops GNC brand chocolate protein powder
- Put all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth (a few moments)
- Put into small containers and serve with sugar free whipped topping (optional)
- serves 3.
- (I have also tried this with vanilla and pistachio sugar-free pudding with great results...the chocolate pudding was "too chocolatey")
- 20g protein per serving
- O sugar
- very little fat (I'll have to check the exact ammount)
NotesI am forever dieting and looking for ways to add good protein into my diet and yet I crave sweets. This is a good addition to my arsenal of guilt-free desserts. Super super easy. This is also very rich in taste and yummy yummy. (I have also tried this with vanilla and pistachio sugar-free pudding with great results...the chocolate pudding was "too chocolatey")
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More