- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 9
- Preparation Time: 15
- 8 chocolate wafer cookies or 8 Oreos
- 8 ounces reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder (natural, unsweetened)
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg plus 1 egg white
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 3005 degrees F.
- Line the inside of an 8 inch square glass pan with non-stick foil.
- Process cookies into crumbs and press into bottom of pan.
- Wipe processor bowl clean and add cream cheese and sour cream.
- Process until smooth, scraping down side of bowl as needed, then add cocoa, cornstarch, sugar, egg, egg white and vanilla; process until smooth.
- Pour over cookie crust and sprinkle top with chocolate chips.
- Bake on center rack for 35-40 minutes.
- Cool completely in pan then refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Invert onto a tray; peel off paper and reinvert crust side down.
- Cut into 9 squares.
NotesChocolate & cheesecake lovers, this one is for you! Easy to make also.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More