- Cooking Time: 35 to 45
- Preparation Time:
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 8 chocolate wafer cookies
- 1 bar (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 large whole egg plus 1 large egg white
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Line with two crisscrossed pieces of parchment or wax paper, spraying between sheets.
- Spray lined pan; set aside.
- Process cookies in a food processor until finely ground.
- Gently press crumbs into bottom of prepared pan (do not rinse processor bowl).
- Blend cream cheese and sour cream in food processor until smooth, scraping down sides of bowl as needed.
- Add cocoa, cornstarch, sugar, egg, and egg white; process until smooth. Pour into pan.
- Bake until just set, 35 to 40 minutes; cool completely in pan.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Invert onto a tray; peel off paper, and re-invert crust side down. Cut into 9 squares.
- Adapted from a recipe from Everyday Food
Notes"Chocolate and cheesecake go so well together. If you haven't tried this combo yet, hurry and bake up a pan!"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
The Social Cookbook
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More