- Cooking Time: 10 min
- Preparation Time: 30 min
- 185 g flour
- 30 g cocoa
- 1/3 teas salt
- 185 g butter, softened
- 105 g icing sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teas almond or vanilla essence
- 30 g almonds, toasted, chopped
- Glace cherries for decorating
- a bit of melted chocolate (to stick cherries)
- Mix all dry ingredients, add butter, egg yolk and essence. Make a soft dough, wrap in cello paper and keep in a cool spot for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oven to 190*C, prepare baking tins. Baking paper helps a lot.
- Form small balls from dough, put on a baking sheet, and middle of every ball press with your finger (or similar). Bake 8-9 minutes. When slightly cooled, each hole fill with a bit of chocolate and decorate with half of a cherry.
- Keep in a cool spot for 2-3 weeks.
NotesMust-have for Christmas!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More