- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12-15
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box Duncan Hines chocolate cake mix
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 1 (21-oz.) can cherry pie filling
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Grease and flour 13x9-inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, mix cake mix, almond extract, cherry pie filling, and beaten eggs.
- Beat until well-blended.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Combine sugar, butter(or margarine), and milk and bring to a boil, and let boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add the chocolate chips.
- Stir until the chocolate is completely melted, then spread over the cooled brownies.
- Cut into bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce