- Cooking Time: 35 to 40
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 squares unsweetened chocolate
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4 cup maraschino cherries, well drained and halved
- Melt butter and chocolate together, and set aside to cool.
- In a small bowl mix flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add sugar and vanilla. Stir in chocolate mixture.
- Add flour mixture and cherries to wet ingredients, and stir to blend.
- Pour into a greased 8 inch square pan. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 35 to 40 minutes. Cool.
NotesThese taste just like my favorite chocolate candies...Chocolate Covered Cherries. Every Christmas I buy a box for myself and for my Dad, who got me hooked on them.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More