- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 pkg chocolate cake mix
- 1 3.4 oz instant vanilla pudding mix
- oil and eggs as called for on cake mix package
- 1/2 cup (Coke) Cherry Cola or water
- 1 - 21 ounces can cherry pie filling
- powdered sugar, sifted
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions (adding pudding mix), using oil or butter and eggs, and reducing the water to 1/2 cup.
- Spread batter into a 13x9x2-inch baking pan lined with Reynold's parchment paper.
- Spoon cherry pie filling evenly over the batter, then swirl into the batter just enough to give a marbled effect.
- Bake cake at 350° for 55 to 60 minutes.
- Cool and sprinkle with sifted powdered sugar.
NotesThis was passed on to me from my Mom.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Cooking with SabraSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More