- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 pkg chocolate cake mix
- 1 3.4 oz instant vanilla pudding mix
- oil and eggs as called for on cake mix package
- 1/2 cup (Coke) Cherry Cola or water
- 1 - 21 ounces can cherry pie filling
- powdered sugar, sifted
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions (adding pudding mix), using oil or butter and eggs, and reducing the water to 1/2 cup.
- Spread batter into a 13x9x2-inch baking pan lined with Reynold's parchment paper.
- Spoon cherry pie filling evenly over the batter, then swirl into the batter just enough to give a marbled effect.
- Bake cake at 350° for 55 to 60 minutes.
- Cool and sprinkle with sifted powdered sugar.
NotesThis was passed on to me from my Mom.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More