- Cooking Time: 35-45
- Preparation Time:
- 1 10 oz jar maraschino cherries, drained, 1/4 c liquid reserved
- 1 box devil's food cake mix
- 1 c cherry cola
- 1/2 c vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 12oz container whipped vanilla frosting
- 1 c marshmallow creme
- 24 maraschino cherries with stems, well drained, if desired
- Heat oven to 350. Spray bottom only of 13x9 pan with baking spray. Chop cherries; set aside.
- In large bowl, beat cake mix, cola, oil, eggs and 1/4 c reserved cherry liquid with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Stir in chopped cherries. Pour into pan.
- Bake at 35-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In small bowl, mix frosting and marshmallow creme until smooth. Frost cake. Top each piece with two cherries.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
The Naked Macaron
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More