- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Package (8 oz.) cream cheese softened
- 3 eggs, divided
- 1/4 C. sugar
- 1 Can Cherry(21 oz.) More Fruit Fruit Filling
- 2 T. coffee liqueur or 1/2 t. rum extract
- 1/2 C. semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 package chocolate cake mix
- 3/4 C. water
- 1/3 C. vegetable oil
- confectioners sugar
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, 1 egg and sugar until smooth. Stir in 1/3 cup fruit filling, liqueur and chocolate morsels; chill.
- In large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, water, oil and remaining fruit filling and eggs. Blend at low speed for 30 seconds until moistened. Beat at medium speed for 2
- minutes. Fill paper-lined muffin cups one-third full.
- Top each with 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture. Spoon remaining batter over cream cheese mixture, filling muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool and dust with confectioners sugar.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More