- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Package (8 oz.) cream cheese softened
- 3 eggs, divided
- 1/4 C. sugar
- 1 Can Cherry(21 oz.) More Fruit Fruit Filling
- 2 T. coffee liqueur or 1/2 t. rum extract
- 1/2 C. semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 package chocolate cake mix
- 3/4 C. water
- 1/3 C. vegetable oil
- confectioners sugar
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, 1 egg and sugar until smooth. Stir in 1/3 cup fruit filling, liqueur and chocolate morsels; chill.
- In large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, water, oil and remaining fruit filling and eggs. Blend at low speed for 30 seconds until moistened. Beat at medium speed for 2
- minutes. Fill paper-lined muffin cups one-third full.
- Top each with 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture. Spoon remaining batter over cream cheese mixture, filling muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool and dust with confectioners sugar.
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Taste of CenturyLink
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More