CHOCOLATE CHERRY CORDIAL CUPCAKES
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Package (8 oz.) cream cheese softened
- 3 eggs, divided
- 1/4 C. sugar
- 1 Can Cherry(21 oz.) More Fruit Fruit Filling
- 2 T. coffee liqueur or 1/2 t. rum extract
- 1/2 C. semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 package chocolate cake mix
- 3/4 C. water
- 1/3 C. vegetable oil
- confectioners sugar
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, 1 egg and sugar until smooth. Stir in 1/3 cup fruit filling, liqueur and chocolate morsels; chill.
- In large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, water, oil and remaining fruit filling and eggs. Blend at low speed for 30 seconds until moistened. Beat at medium speed for 2
- minutes. Fill paper-lined muffin cups one-third full.
- Top each with 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture. Spoon remaining batter over cream cheese mixture, filling muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool and dust with confectioners sugar.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Hot and Sour Soup
My Husband’s Favorite Desert
Mickey's Pulled PorkSee More