- Cooking Time: 22-24
- Servings: 12-14 Cupcakes
- Preparation Time: 18-20
- For Cupcakes:
- Full box Dassant Chocolate Cake Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup water
- For Chocolate Mousse:
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 oz unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- For Topping:
- Jar Maraschino Cherries
- For Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350°F . Line standard muffin tins with decorative paper liners.
- Combine eggs, oil, and water in medium size bowl. Add mix.
- Gently whisk together until smooth. Divide batter into paper liners filling 2/3 full.
- Bake for 22 to 24 minutes or until an inserted cake tester comes out clean. Remove from oven, cooling in tins for 10 minutes.
- Transfer to cooling rack and cool completely before decorating.
- For Chocolate Mousse
- In a medium bowl combine condensed milk and melted chocolate.
- Gradually whisk in water, then instant pudding until smooth.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- With an electric mixes whip heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form.
- Remove chocolate mixture and fold in whipped cream and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- For Topping
- Dollop each cupcake with chocolate mousse covering top.
- Garnish with chop cherries.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
The Naked MacaronSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More