- Cooking Time: 22-24
- Servings: 12-14 Cupcakes
- Preparation Time: 18-20
- For Cupcakes:
- Full box Dassant Chocolate Cake Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup water
- For Chocolate Mousse:
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 oz unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- For Topping:
- Jar Maraschino Cherries
- For Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350°F . Line standard muffin tins with decorative paper liners.
- Combine eggs, oil, and water in medium size bowl. Add mix.
- Gently whisk together until smooth. Divide batter into paper liners filling 2/3 full.
- Bake for 22 to 24 minutes or until an inserted cake tester comes out clean. Remove from oven, cooling in tins for 10 minutes.
- Transfer to cooling rack and cool completely before decorating.
- For Chocolate Mousse
- In a medium bowl combine condensed milk and melted chocolate.
- Gradually whisk in water, then instant pudding until smooth.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- With an electric mixes whip heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form.
- Remove chocolate mixture and fold in whipped cream and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- For Topping
- Dollop each cupcake with chocolate mousse covering top.
- Garnish with chop cherries.
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More