- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 Tbsp cocoa
- 2 eggs slightly beaten
- 1/2 stick melted margarine (not butter)
- 1 small can evaporated milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 unbaked pie crust
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Mix together sugar and cocoa.
- Add eggs, melted margarine, evaporated milk, and vanilla. Mix well with spoon. Do not beat!
- Pour in unbaked pie crust.
- Bake 45 minutes at 325°.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More